This product is linked to a 3rd party affiliate.
This is the 150A fuse I used
WindyNation ANL Fuse Holder + 2pcs ANL Fuses 150A
The WindyNation ANL Fuse Holder with fuses are used in electrical systems in which the fuse is designed to burn out when the current exceeds the safe limit for the device being protected by the fuse. It is the end user's responsibility to determine the appropriate fuse size for the electrical circuit. In general, the fuse should be sized at approximately 1.30 times the rated power of the device being protected by the fuse.
- Includes 1pc WindyNation ANL Fuse Holder + 2pcs ANL 150A Fuses
- See Images for technical specifications and dimensional drawings
- ANL fuse holder will accept up to a maximum of 2/0 gauge cable
- For most applications, the fuse should be sized at approximately 1.30 times the rated power of the device being protected by the fuse
- ANL Fuse Holder mounting bolts are 8 mm in diameter. Use cable terminals with a 5/16" diameter or 8 mm diameter mounting hole to achieve a proper connection to the the ANL Fuse Holder mounting bolts
|Item Weight||4.5 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.08 x 1.65 x 1.54 inches|
|Item model number||ANL-FH-150-2|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device