This product is linked to a 3rd party affiliate.
This is all the cable you should need.
WindyNation 6 Gauge 6 AWG 2.5 Feet Red + 2.5 Feet Black Welding Battery Pure Copper Flexible Cable + 10pcs of 3/8" Tinned Copper Cable Lug Terminal Connectors + 3 Feet Black Heat Shrink Tubing
- Includes 6 AWG Pure Copper Cable + 10pcs 6 AWG Copper Cable Lugs + 3 Feet Black Heat Shrink Tubing. Save time and money by purchasing all components in one product listing.
- WindyNation Power Flex Cable is fully annealed PURE copper, highly flexible (high copper strand count), with a tough, solvent resistant EPDM insulation jacket. REFER TO THE PHOTO GALLERY FOR A DETAILED SPECIFICATION CHART (amperage, voltage, stranding, insulation and copper thickness, etc.)
- Copper cable is fully annealed per ASTM standards
- Cable Lug Specifications: pure copper, tinned for corrosion protection (excellent for outdoor and marine applications), closed end design to protect cable from outdoor environment, wire can be crimped or soldered, excellent conductivity characteristics, flared barrel end for easy entry of cable.
- Heat Shrink Tubing: 600 volts maximum, temperature range -55 Celsius to +125 Celsius, resistant to most solvents and fire resistant (polyolefin material), black in color with no printing. REFER TO PHOTO GALLERY FOR A DETAILED SPECIFICATION CHART.
Power-Flex Welding and Battery Cable
WindyNation's Power-Flex welding battery cable is a highly flexible industrial grade electrical cable manufactured to the highest standards right here in the USA! A high strand cable count combined with a soft, pliable EPDM insulation results in a flexible cable every time. Our cable is resistant to tears, cuts, abrasion, water moisture, and oil based solvents.
Pure Copper Tin Coated Cable Lugs
WindyNation's pure copper tin coated cable lugs are heavy duty, pure copper, and meet the standard for UL486 WIRE CONNECTORS AND SOLDERING LUGS. Our cable lugs are ideal for marine and humid environments because the tin coating protects the copper cable lug from corrosion and oxidation. If you need cable lugs for an outdoor installation on your RV, boat, car, truck, golf cart, off-grid wind or solar installation, then WindyNation's tinned lugs are your go to choice!
Wide Range of Uses
Manufactured In The USA
WindyNation's Power-Flex welding and battery cable is manufactured in the USA. Each cable that leaves our warehouse is precisely cut on an automated robotic cable processing machine and double checked for quality and accuracy before it is shipped out to our customers.
- 3:1 shrink ratio.
- Operating temperature: -55C to 125C.
- Resistant to many solvents including salt water, gasoline, diesel, grease/lubricants, etc.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device