Please read the description carefully.
No international shipping (including Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico). Non-USA customers click here.
New Genuine 42V 1.7A Battery Charger, Genuine Xiaomi (HT-A09-71W). Use this high quality charger for your 36v battery packs, as well as your electric scooter Xiaomi Mijia M365/Pro Mi Home Scooter, Ninebot ES1/ES2/ES3/ES4, Bird, Lime, Lime-S, Skip, and Spin. Equipped with smart power management features.
Charger LED Indicator Light
Solid red = charging / Blinking red = trickle charge / Green = fully charged.
When plugged into your battery pack, if you see the charger's LED indicator light is blinking (trickle charge), leave your battery pack charging for an extended period of time until the charger's LED indicator light turns solid red.
Available in 9 options (choose from dropdown menu):
- XT90 connector
- XT90 connector (2-pack)
- XT60 connector
- XT60 connector (2-pack)
- XT30 connector
- XT30 connector (2-pack)
- Normal Xiaomi M365/Ninebot ES4 connector
- Normal Xiaomi M365/Ninebot ES4 connector (2-pack)
- XLR 4-pin connector
- New, genuine Xiaomi battery charger
Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 1.2A/0.03A max
- Output: DC 42V 2.0A (compatible with 1.7A and 1.5A)
- Plug Type: USA Plug
- LED Charging Indicator: RED light when charging in progress, GREEN light when charge full or disconnected
- Short circuit protection
- Over-current protection
- Double protection from over-charging
- Double protection from over-discharging
- Temperature resistance
- Undervoltage auto-sleep protection
- CE approved
1 x Battery Charger
- 1 x Power Cable (US Plug)
Watch this video for more info:
These items are sold for DIY and Second Life purposes. Listings that are “untested” as sold as-is and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded. Even when sold as “new”, “NOS”, or “like-new”, they may be in less than perfect condition.
If you buy a product from us and then realize you don't have, or don't want to acquire, the tool(s) or information needed to make our product(s) work for your specific build, this does not constitute valid grounds for replacements, exchanges or refunds. You are responsible for doing your due diligence before making any purchases.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device