PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY.
Shipping to Lower 48 USA states via Fedex Ground only. Plz note that we can't ship to PO boxes. No international shipping including Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico. Non-USA customers click here.
Great deal for this unused battery! Powerful MAX1 eBike battery is 52v 20Ah 1040Wh and is loaded up LG INR21700-M50L cells in a 14S4P configuration. Use in applications where a high voltage and high energy density battery is required. Great for eBike and eScooters, as it can provide a higher voltage than a standard 48V battery, allowing for higher top speeds and better acceleration. Use for Solar Energy Storage to store energy from solar panels. Can also be used for Power Tools such as drills and saws to provide more power and longer run times compared to lower voltage batteries. Or use as an Expansion Battery for your existing 52v (pv/solar) compatible power station.
Available is 2 variations (choose from dropdown menu):
- MAX1 52v Battey + BMS
- MAX1 52v Battey without BMS (add your own BMS & connectors)
Protect your battery with this eBike battery bag, sold separately HERE.
BATTERY PACK SPECS
- Voltage: 52v
- Capacity: 20Ah
- Energy: 1040Wh (1kWh)
- Current: 40A Continuous
- Power: 2080W (2kW)
- Configuration: 14S4P
- Dimensions: 12" L x 4" H x 3" W
- Brand: LG
- Size: 21700
- Condition: Unused
- Capacity: Nominal 4800mAh (C/10 4.80Ah)
- Current: 9.3A Continuous / 21A Peak
- Nominal Voltage: 3.69V
- Power: 31.3 W Continuous / 74.9 W Peak
- Energy Density: Gravimetric 263 Wh/kg, Volumetric 722 Wh/l
- Power Density: Gravimetric 1.10 kW/kg, Volumetric 3.03 kW/l
- Dimensions: Diameter : ≤ 21.44 mm / Height : ≤ 70.60 mm
- Operating Temperature: Charge: 0 ~ 45ºC / Discharge: -20 ~ 55ºC
We recommend fully charging this pack as soon as you receive it. Charger sold separately HERE.
Use as an Expansion Battery:
This battery pack can serve as an expansion battery for many popular power stations. It may be possible to connect multiple batteries in series to increase the charging speed (Volts), or connect multiple in parallel to increase capacity (AmpHours) and current (Amps), see your device specs for max limits. Plz double-check your power station's PV/Solar input specifications to make sure this battery will be compatible. Use with:
- EcoFlow Delta 2 (Solar Charging 11-60V, 15A, 500W max).
- EcoFlow Delta Max 2000 (Solar Charging Input 800W Max, 11-100V, 13A).
- EcoFlow Delta Max 1600 (Solar Charging Input 800W Max, 11-100V, 13A).
- EcoFlow Delta Pro (Solar Charging Input 1600W Max, 11-150V, 15A Max).
- EcoFlow Delta Mini (Solar Charge Input 300W 11–75V DC 10A max).
Bluetti AC300 (Solar Input 2,400W Max., VOC 12-150VDC, 12A).
- Bluetti AC200 Max (Solar Input 900W Max., VOC 10-145VDC, 15A).
- Similar spec portable power stations. You are responsible for double-checking to make sure this battery is compatible with your power station. When combining batteries, you are ultimately responsible for making sure your configuration (series or parallel) is compatible.
These items are sold for DIY and Second Life purposes. Even when sold as “new”, “NOS”, "unused", or “like-new”, they may be in less than perfect condition. Buyer is responsible for proper cell recycling/disposal. We make no guarantees that all cells will be usable. Listings that are “untested” as sold as-is and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
If you buy a product from us and then realize you don't have, or don't want to acquire, the tool(s) or information needed to make our product(s) work for your specific build, this does not constitute valid grounds for replacements, exchanges or refunds. You are responsible for doing your due diligence before making any purchases.
NEW YORK residents:
On 3/2/2023 New York passed a law banning the sale of lithium-ion batteries for mobility devices that are not certified to UL 2271, and the assembly and reconditioning with cells removed from used batteries for commercial sale within the state of New York (more details here). New York residents, you are solely responsible for researching, understanding and complying with all pertinent regulatory rules, laws, statutes, and NY safety standards.
Safety is important to us, we don't want people to get hurt or property to get damaged, especially when working with DIY and/or second-life lithium-ion batteries. All batteries everywhere are inherently dangerous, so we urge all who work with DIY and/or second-life lithium-ion batteries to take safety seriously so as to avoid causing any harm to self, others or property.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device