PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY.
Shipping to Lower 48 USA states via Fedex Ground only. No international shipping including Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico. Non-USA customers click here.
Easily connect a BMS to your battery, no soldering! The EasyBMS Populated PCB provides a simple and complete solution for connecting a BMS to your DIY batteries, no-soldering required. Pre-populated with an IDC connector and Screw Terminal. Simply connect your battery's female ribbon connector with the PCBs male IDC connector, then plug in your BMS wires into the Screw Connectors (learn to use screw connectors here). Precision flathead screwdriver may be required (sold separately here). Make sure you pay close attention to your specific battery configuration and battery chemistry so you choose the right BMS PCB. BMSs sold separately. 16-pin ribbon cable not included, available here. 20-pin ribbon cable not included, available here.
Available in 3 variants (choose from dropdown menu):
- 24v 8s 16-pin IDC Li-ion EasyBMS PCB (BMS sold separately here)
- 24v 8s 20-pin IDC LiFePO4 EasyBMS PCB (BMS sold separately here)
- 48v 14s Li-ion EasyBMS PCB (BMS sold separately here)
- Battery connector: IDC male
- BMS connector: Screw Terminal
- Max current: 2A
Use the EasyBMS with our 24v PCB modules that use 16-pin IDC connectors.
These items are sold for DIY and Second Life purposes. Even when sold as “new”, “NOS”, or “like-new”, they may be in less than perfect condition. If you buy a product from us and then realize you don't have, or don't want to acquire, the tool(s) or information needed to make our product(s) work for your specific build, this does not constitute valid grounds for replacements, exchanges or refunds. You are responsible for doing your due diligence before making any purchases.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device