PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY.
Shipping to USA only. Plz note that we can't ship to PO boxes. No international shipping. Non-USA customers click here.
"Unlock" your R12 batteries with this easy install BMS hack! Get around the "digital key" software lock with this easy-to-install replacement BMS PCB kit that creates the workaround needed to unlock the popular R12 36v batteries. BMS is good for 30A max. Works with both types of R12 BMS connector setups, 11pin or the 5pin+6pin. BMS is new, not reclaimed.
Replacement BMS PCB Kit Specs
- Condition: New
- Current: 30A Max
- Output Connector: XT60
- Input Connector: 2-pin Tamiya
- Tool needed: Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Pin Matrix: 11-pin straight / 5-pin & 6-pin straight
- Digital Key Coding: None required
* Important note: Be aware that this replacement BMS does not have the original battery data cables and will not function for use as a direct battery replacements for Ninebot G30 eScooters. To get a compatible battery with data cables, consider purchasing the "untested" R12 packs HERE.
*This BMS PCB kit accommodates 11pin and 5pin+6pin setups. 11-pin setup shown here.
PRODUCT VIDEO AND HOW TO:
These items are sold for DIY and Second Life purposes. Listings that are “untested” as sold as-is and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded. Even when sold as “new”, “NOS”, or “like-new”, they may be in less than perfect condition.
If you buy a product from us and then realize you don't have, or don't want to acquire, the tool(s) or information needed to make our product(s) work for your specific build, this does not constitute valid grounds for replacements, exchanges or refunds. You are responsible for doing your due diligence before making any purchases.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device