PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY.
Shipping to Lower 48 USA states via Fedex Ground only. No international shipping including Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico. Non-USA customers click here.
1 kWh battery! Amazing deal for a 1kWh 24v 42Ah 7s battery pack loaded up with Boston Swing 5300 power cells. These cells have a high usable energy density combined with a long cycle life at broad operating temperatures and unmatched safety features, even for Electric Vehicles (BEVs, PHEV, LCV, NEV). This battery is ideal for a wide range of applications, such as Stationary Energy Storage. BMS is not included. Easily add a BMS using this 24v EasyBMS.
- Voltage: 24v
- Capacity: 42Ah
- Current: 100A
- Power: 2400W
- Dimensions: 12.25" L x 6.125" W x 2.875" H
- Output Connector: XT90
- BMS: None
- Condition: Unused
- Capacity: 5300mAh
- Current: 13A continuous
- Power: 19Wh
- Dimensions: Custom 18650, 19 x 37 x 65mm
- Type: Power cells
- Additional: Data sheet here.
>> Easily add a BMS using this 24v EasyBMS.
Use as an Expansion Battery:
This battery pack can serve as an expansion battery for many popular power stations. It may be possible to connect multiple batteries in series to increase the charging speed (Volts), or connect multiple in parallel to increase capacity (AmpHours) and current (Amps), see your device specs for max limits. Plz double-check your power station's PV/Solar input specifications to make sure this battery will be compatible. Use with:
- EcoFlow Delta Max 2000 (Solar Charging Input 800W Max, 11-100V, 13A). May require an XT90 connector adapter.
- EcoFlow Delta Max 1600 (Solar Charging Input 800W Max, 11-100V, 13A). May require an XT90 connector adapter.
- EcoFlow Delta Pro (Solar Charging Input 1600W Max, 11-150V, 15A Max). May require an XT90 connector adapter.
- EcoFlow Delta Mini (Solar Charge Input 300W 11–75V DC 10A max). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
Bluetti AC300 (Solar Input 2,400W Max., VOC 12-150VDC, 12A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Bluetti AC200 Max (Solar Input 900W Max., VOC 10-145VDC, 15A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Bluetti EB240 (PV Max Input Power MAX 500W/10A, OCV 16V~68V /MAX10A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Bluetti EB70 (Solar Input 200W Max., VOC 12-28V, 8A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Bluetti EB55 (Solar Input 200W Max., VOC 12-28V, 8A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Similar spec portable power stations. You are responsible for double-checking to make sure this battery is compatible with your power station. When combining batteries, you are ultimately responsible for making sure your configuration (series or parallel) is compatible.
We recommend fully charging this pack as soon as you receive it. Charger not included.
Even when sold as “new”, "unused", “NOS”, or “like-new”, they may be in less than perfect condition.
If you buy a product from us and then realize you don't have, or don't want to acquire, the tool(s) or information needed to make our product(s) work for your specific build, this does not constitute valid grounds for replacements, exchanges or refunds. You are responsible for doing your due diligence before making any purchases from us.
NEW YORK residents:
On 3/2/2023 New York passed a law banning the sale of lithium-ion batteries for mobility devices that are not certified to UL 2271, and the assembly and reconditioning with cells removed from used batteries for commercial sale within the state of New York (more details here). New York residents, you are solely responsible for researching, understanding and complying with all pertinent regulatory rules, laws, statutes, and NY safety standards.
Safety is important to us, we don't want people to get hurt or property to get damaged, especially when working with DIY and/or second-life lithium-ion batteries. All batteries everywhere are inherently dangerous, so we urge all who work with DIY and/or second-life lithium-ion batteries to take safety seriously so as to avoid causing any harm to self, others or property.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device