Please read the description carefully.
Shipping to USA only. No international shipping. Non-USA customers click here.
PVC heat shrinkable tube for your battery modules, blue color. Excellent environmental protection, insulation, stable performance, low shrinkage temperature, and quick shrinkage. Widely used in lithium battery packs, electrolytic capacitors, batteries, electronic components, aluminum, lighting, LED pins, etc.
Available in 3 variations (choose from dropdown menu):
- 120mm (perfect for Jehu's 7s 18650 modules)
- 160mm (great for wrapping 3x 20-cell packs for 36v 15A eBike)
- 220mm (great for wrapping 4x 20-cell packs for 36v 20A eBike)
Shrinking temperature: 176°F (80°C)
These items are sold for DIY and Second Life purposes. Listings that are “untested” as sold as-is and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded. Even when sold as “new”, “NOS”, or “like-new”, they may be in less than perfect condition.
If you buy a product from us and then realize you don't have, or don't want to acquire, the tool(s) or information needed to make our product(s) work for your specific build, this does not constitute valid grounds for replacements, exchanges or refunds. You are responsible for doing your due diligence before making any purchases.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device