- Easy to install adhered directly to metal roofing pans, no racking system is required, laminates and metal roofing can be installed in one step
- Lightweight and durable; there are no penetrations to the roof deck It has flexible
- Powerbond, flexible solar panel. Peel & Stick.
- Measures 216-inches in length by 15.5-inches width by 0.2-inches in height
Simple & easy peel and stick installation. Ideal for metal roof. RV/Boat, Home & Commercial applications. Battery charging or grid-tied solar systems. Flexible thin film solar panels. Low Light Performance. Each UNI-SOLAR module utilizes triple-junction amorphous silicon solar cells. The blue, green, and red light of the sun is absorbed in different layers of the cell, yielding higher energy production, especially at low insolation levels and under diffused light. Shadow Tolerant. By-pass diodes are connected across each cell allowing the laminates to produce electricity even when partially shaded or soiled. High Temp Performance. In real-world conditions module temperatures can be up to 185 degrees. The performance of crystalline silicon cells declines significantly in high temperatures, while UNI-SOLAR amorphous silicon technology does not. 24v DC, 18 feet long by 15.5 inch wide. Made in USA.
|Product Dimensions||216 x 0.02 x 15.5 inches|
|Item Weight||17 pounds|
|Item model number||FBA_PV136|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device