This product is linked to a 3rd party affiliate.
The Megacell Charger saves you hours of tedious work when measuring the capacity of used 18650 cells recovered from used laptops or power tools batteries. With a 16 cells capacity and a software to remote control and log all the results in a database, this takes your cell recovery work to the next level, ranking you in more profits. You can now help bringing the new version into production by pre-ordering one of the packages.
It has a capacity of 16 cells. It allows independent charging and discharging. You can set the discharge rate between 100 to 1000 mAh. It charges with up to 1 amp per cell with a specialized chip to ensure a proper and safe charging. It detects low voltage cells starting from 1 volt and attempts a slow recovery until reaching 3 volts then it continues normally until fully charged.
We have implemented a workflow that allows setting multiple charge / discharge cycles and charging back to a voltage that’s safe for storing or transportation to comply with the newest DOT and IATA regulations
There’s software available for Desktop, IOS and Android to manage the charger. It has the ability to store the data resulted from tests in a database and use it to build balanced packs afterwards. You can have multiple devices connecting to the software. Graphs for charging, discharging and temperature variations
Temperature sensors for each cell and the ability to stop a process per cell in case the temperature goes over the set threshold. This has been a key feature added to improve the safety of the testing process.
Low noise 50 mm cooling fans with individual radiators to safely dissipate the resulting heat from the discharging process.
The software is integrated with dyno 450 label printing, speeding up the workflow for tagging your cells with the required information for the sorting process.
- It now has 16 Cells capacity
- There’s a PC Software that allows controlling each cell independently. You can set different cycle count, charge or discharge state, manual workflow, or automated.
- The software uses a database to store the cell test data. It can display graphs of the entire charge and discharge cycle, cell internal resistance, and plotted data of each cell’s temperature during the process.
- You can calculate the packs directly from the software, and it will display which cells to use when building a battery pack, and it helps you manage the stock as well.
- The software is integrated with dyno 450 and Brother label printers, speeding up the workflow for tagging your cells.
- It has a variable discharge rate, from 100 to 1000 mA
- It detects low voltage cells starting from 1 volt and attempts a slow recovery.
- The implemented workflow allows setting the number of cycles and a store voltage. This feature is excellent for those that want to rest the cells at a different voltage than min or max. To comply with the newest DOT and IATA regulations, you must have the cells discharged to 30% of their capacity before shipping.
- You can have multiple devices connecting to the software. An Enterprise interface mode developed, especially for some of our large clients that control 80 devices simultaneously from the same computer.
- Temperature sensors for each cell and the ability to automatically stop a process per cell in case the temperature goes over the set threshold. Monitoring the cell temperature continuously and accurately has been a key feature added to improve the testing process’s safety.
- It has two low noise 50 mm cooling fans with individual radiators to dissipate the heat from the discharging and charging process safely.
- It uses the specialized TP4056 for each cell. This allows independent and safe charging conditions