PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY.
Shipping to contiguous USA only via Fedex Ground only. No international shipping. Non-USA customers click here.
New, unused units in factory box! Hit the outdoors with the EcoFlow RIVER and keep all your devices powered on at once. With a 288Wh capacity that charges to full in a record-breaking 96 minutes flat and charging from 0-80% in under an hour, you’ll have ease of mind to focus on your adventures. EcoFlow’s proprietary X-Boost technology is a game-changer. Switch it on to power high-wattage appliances up to a whopping 1800W. That’s enough to power a hairdryer, a vacuum cleaner, or even a lawnmower. With a sturdy handle on the top of the unit, RIVER is made for when you’re on-the-go.
** NOTE: To get an accurate shipping price when buying more than x2 units, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can verify or add additional shipping. Orders will be "on hold" until shipping balance is fully paid.
Double, triple or quadruple the EcoFlow River battery capacity using this JAG35 EFR expansion battery!
Harness the power of the sun by linking up to two 110W solar panels (not included). You’ll be fully charged in under 3 hours. Heading on a road trip? Charge to full in just 3.5 hours by plugging right into your car with the car adapter. You can control RIVER using your phone, just link to it in the EcoFlow app to control it from afar. It can be used as an emergency power source (EPS), which will have the same result as UPS for most electronics (automatically switches to its battery supply mode within 30 milliseconds).
3 x 600W AC OUTLETS AND 288Wh CAPACITY
The EcoFlow RIVER can power up to 10 devices simultaneously. With 3 pure sine wave AC outlets, the EcoFlow RIVER can power some devices up to 1800W with the X-Boost mode on. With a capacity of 288Wh, the EcoFlow RIVER provides enough juice to run essential devices for hours, depending on the actual output.
RECHARGE FROM 0% TO 80% WITHIN 1 HOUR
With EcoFlow’s patented X-Stream Technology, the smart inverter enables a fast rechargeability that takes less than 1 hour to charge from 0% to 80%, and it gets fully charged in 1.6 hours. You can switch to a quieter charging condition by turning on the “Quiet Charging” status on the APP.
COMPATIBLE WITH 80% HOME APPLIANCES
The RIVER can power some devices up to 1800W with the X-Boost mode on, which lets you power about 80% of essential devices like kitchen appliances and DIY tools. Use devices below 1200W for the best product use.
- Capacity: 288Wh
- Cycle Life: 500 Cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Output: 600W (Surge 1200W)
- AC Input: 250W Max
- AC Charge Input Voltage: 100-120Vac(50Hz/60Hz)
- Solar Input: 200W
- Solar Charge Input: 200W 10-25V DC 12A max
- Cell Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Charge Method: AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Adaptor, Solar Panel
- Car Charger: 12V DC 8A max
- Charge Temperature: 32-113°F +/- 5°F (0-45°C +/- 3°C)±
- Discharge Temperature: -4-113°F +/- 5°F (-20-45°C +/- 3°C)
- Full Recharge Time: 1.6 Hours (AC) 3 Hours (12V Car Adaptor) 1.6-3 Hours (Using 2x110W Solar Panels simultaneously with full sun) 2.4-5 Hours (Using 1x160W Solar Panel with full sun)
- Management Systems: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection
- AC Charge Input Power: X-STREAM Charge 250W max/500W Max (With Extra Battery)
- AC Output (x3): 600W (Surge 1200W) total,120Vac( 50Hz/60Hz)
- USB-A Output (x2): 5V DC,2.4A,12W Max, per port
- USB-A Fast Charge (x1): 5V/2.4A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A 18W Max
- USB-C Output (x1): 5V DC,9V DC,12V DC,15V DC,20V DC,5A,100W Max
- Car Power Output (x1): 136W, 13.6V DC, 10A Max
- DC5521 Output (x2): 13.6V DC, 3A Max, per port
- Net Weight: 11 lbs (5kg)
- Dimension: 11.3 x 7.3 x 7.7 in (28.8 x 18.5 x 19.4 cm)
- Color: Black
- Warranty: None
These items are sold for DIY and Second Life purposes, so even when they are sold as “new”, "unused", “NOS”, or “like-new”, they may be in less than perfect condition.
If you buy a product from us and then realize you don't have, or don't want to acquire, the tool(s) or information needed to make our product(s) work for your specific build, this does not constitute valid grounds for replacements, exchanges or refunds. You are responsible for doing your due diligence before making any purchases.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device