Please read the description carefully.
Shipping to Lower 48 USA states only via Fedex Ground Shipping. No international shipping including Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico. Non-USA customers click here.
This listing is for UNUSED R4 packs, USED R4s and also for reclaimed R3 eBike Battery Packs. They contain the powerful and popular high-capacity lithium-ion LG MH1 (INR18650MH1) 3200mAh 18650 cells (some may have high quality Panasonic or Samsung cells). Originally made to be in-frame battery packs, but can be used as external packs that can be rack mounted, down-tube mounted and seat tube mounted. Packs may have some cosmetic blemishes from storage. Pack size is 15.5" L x 4.25" W x 2.75" H
These R-Series eBike packs are untested, though most of the packs seem to light up when you push the power button, but others don't (could just need to be charged). Available in 3 versions (choose from dropdown menu ▼ ):
- R4 Series - 672Wh Mid Power 48v 14Ah, UNUSED
- R4 Series - 672Wh Mid Power 48v 14Ah, USED
- R3 Series - 556Wh Mid Power 48v 11.6Ah, UNTESTED
- R3 Series - 420Wh Standard Power 36v 11.6Ah, UNTESTED
Range depends on your speed, efficiency and battery size.
- 48v R4 & R3 Series eBike packs can give you a range of approximately 40-60 miles at low speeds (10mph), or approximately 20-30 miles at high speeds (20mph).
- 36v R3 Series eBike packs can give you a range of approximately 30-45 miles at low speeds (10mph), or approximately 15-20 miles at high speeds (20mph).
Charger not included. These packs can be charged with a standard 2A charger or 8A fast charger. 36v charger available here. 48v packs fully charge in around 4-6 hours using a 2A charger. (48V & 36V chargers aren't cross-compatible). Discharge uses male connector # PLA 0273.
Watch this video to learn about this battery:
Video on how to wake up the BMS:
To wake the BMS:
Note that these are reclaimed packs, so the actual cell voltage you receive may be lower than the label shows. These items are sold for DIY and Second Life purposes. Listings that are “untested” as sold as-is and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded. We make no guarantees that all cells will be usable. Even when sold as “new”, “NOS”, or “like-new”, they may be in less than perfect condition. Buyer is responsible for proper cell recycling/disposal. Sold as-is. No refunds.
If you buy a product from us and then realize you don't have, or don't want to acquire, the tool(s) or information needed to make our product(s) work for your specific build, this does not constitute valid grounds for replacements, exchanges or refunds. You are responsible for doing your due diligence before making any purchases.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device