Please read the description carefully.
Shipping to Lower 48 USA states only via Ground Shipping. No international shipping including Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico. Non-USA customers click here.
Scooter Battery pack encased in a sleek, mountable, protective case. Pack uses x20 high quality EVE 18650 or LGM26 cells in 10s2p config. The packs are untested and taken from original Segway Ninebot ES4 scooters, cells at around 90-95% original capacity.
Some packs may need to be awakened, see video below. Make sure you fully charge the pack before using it to power things. Use an XT30 connector to discharge the packs (see small diagram above connectors). Some packs come with impact-resistant rubber bumpers. Pack edges light up red when charging. There are bolt holes straight through that can be used to mount it to your frame (ES4 mounting bracket kit sold here). If mounting holes are obstructed, just drill it out. Packs have some cosmetic blemishes from storage. Chargers sold separately here.
Sold in 2 varieties (choose from dropdown menu):
- Blemished, Untested
- Cell-harvesting only
As an official Segway Ninebot external battery packs they are compatible with the Segway Ninebot ES1 and ES2 Kick Scooters. Easy to install and nearly doubles the range of ES1 & ES2 from 15.5 miles to 28 miles, also increases ES1 & ES2 speed to 15.5 mph and 18.6 mph respectively.
Original Pack Specs:
- Brand: Segway Ninebot
- Voltage: 36v
- Capacity: 5.2Ah
- Watt Hours: 187Wh
- Current: 20A
- Power: 720W
- Typical Capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal Capcity: 2550mAh
- Diameter: 18mm
- Length: 65mm
- Voltage nominal: 3.6V
- Charge voltage cut-off: 4.2V
- Discharging cut-off: 2.5V
Use as an Expansion Battery:
This battery pack can serve as an expansion battery for:
- EcoFlow Delta Max 2000 (Solar Charging Input 800W Max, 11-100V, 13A). May require an XT90 connector adapter.
- EcoFlow Delta Max 1600 (Solar Charging Input 800W Max, 11-100V, 13A). May require an XT90 connector adapter.
- EcoFlow Delta Pro (Solar Charging Input 1600W Max, 11-150V, 15A Max). May require an XT90 connector adapter.
- EcoFlow Delta Mini (Solar Charge Input 300W 11–75V DC 10A max). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
Bluetti AC300 (Solar Input 2,400W Max., VOC 12-150VDC, 12A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Bluetti AC200 Max (Solar Input 900W Max., VOC 10-145VDC, 15A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Bluetti AC200P (Solar Input 700W Max., VOC 35-150V, 12A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Bluetti EB240 (PV Max Input Power MAX 500W/10A, OCV 16V~68V /MAX10A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Similar spec portable power stations.
Most packs contain Blue EVE 26V 18650, 2.55Ah cells. Some packs may contain LGM261865.
Use this pack to make your own DIY e-Bike!
Jehu shows you how in this video:
If your pack is asleep, watch this video to learn how to wake it up:
Scooter packs are great for harvesting 18650 cells as they typically have very low cycles. To harvest the cells you have to crack packs open and extract the cells, you'll have to cut and clean the Nickel interconnects using snips.
Once the Cells are out and clean you will have to test them using a charger like this.
Note that these are reclaimed packs, so the actual cell voltage you receive may be lower than the label shows. These items are sold for DIY and Second Life purposes. Listings that are “untested” as sold as-is and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded. We make no guarantees that all cells will be usable. Even when sold as “new”, “NOS”, or “like-new”, they may be in less than perfect condition. Buyer is responsible for proper cell recycling/disposal. Sold as-is. No refunds.
If you buy a product from us and then realize you don't have, or don't want to acquire, the tool(s) or information needed to make our product(s) work for your specific build, this does not constitute valid grounds for replacements, exchanges or refunds. You are responsible for doing your due diligence before making any purchases.
NEW YORK residents:
On 3/2/2023 New York passed a law banning the sale of lithium-ion batteries for mobility devices that are not certified to UL 2271, and the assembly and reconditioning with cells removed from used batteries for commercial sale within the state of New York (more details here). New York residents, you are solely responsible for researching, understanding and complying with all pertinent regulatory rules, laws, statutes, and NY safety standards.
Safety is important to us, we don't want people to get hurt or property to get damaged, especially when working with DIY and/or second-life lithium-ion batteries. All batteries everywhere are inherently dangerous, so we urge all who work with DIY and/or second-life lithium-ion batteries to take safety seriously so as to avoid causing any harm to self, others or property.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device