PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY.
Shipping to Lower 48 USA states only via Fedex Ground Shipping. Note that this item can't ship to PO boxes. No international shipping including Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico. Non-USA customers click here.
Reclaimed R12 (R-Series) genuine Ninebot Max eBike & eScooter IPX7 waterproof enhanced safety battery packs, 10s 36v 15.3Ah 551Wh. Contains x60 lithium-ion 18650 cells in 10s configuration. Genuine Segway Ninebot battery with enhanced safety features built for the Ninebot G30 and Max Series eBikes and eScooters. Packs have some cosmetic blemishes from storage.
Available is 3 variants (choose from dropdown menu):
- 1x Battery, NO cables / Untested
- 1x Battery, WITH cables / Untested
- 1x Battery, WORKING / Tested
- Enhance safety features with advanced potting process
- High Stability
- Super durability
- Fire resistance
- Battery Management System 5.0
- Balance function
- Abnormal temperature protection
- Hot-plug protection
- Under-voltage protection
- Over-charge & over-discharge protection
- Over-current protection
- Short circuit protection
- Handles extreme temperature (-4~122°F)
- IPX7 waterproof
- Battery: Ninebot G30 Battery
- Part numbers: NEE1006-M, 10INR19/66-6
- Configuration: 10s6p
- Voltage: 36v
- Capacity: 15.3Ah, 551Wh
- Cell Brand: EVE / FarEast, x60 qty
- Cell Morphology: 18650 lithium-ion
- Charging temperature range: 0~104°F (40℃)
- Charging Rate 7A
- Discharging temperature range: -4~122°F (-20~50℃)
- Standard cycle life: 500 times ( ≥ 70% battery capacity )
- Dimensions: 16.7 x 5.1 x 3.1 inches (423mm×130mm×78mm)
* Important note: The "working" packs have a 30-day warranty. Be aware that the "working" packs do not have data cables and will not function as a direct battery replacements for Ninebot G30 eScooters. The "untested" packs do have the data cables but are sold in unknown as-is condition.
We recommend fully charging this pack as soon as you receive it. Charger not included.
Use as an Expansion Battery:
This battery pack can serve as an expansion battery for many popular power stations. It may be possible to connect multiple batteries in series to increase the charging speed (Volts), or connect multiple in parallel to increase capacity (AmpHours) and current (Amps), see your device specs for max limits. Plz double-check your power station's PV/Solar input specifications to make sure this battery will be compatible. Use with:
- EcoFlow Delta Max 2000 (Solar Charging Input 800W Max, 11-100V, 13A). May require an XT90 connector adapter.
- EcoFlow Delta Max 1600 (Solar Charging Input 800W Max, 11-100V, 13A). May require an XT90 connector adapter.
- EcoFlow Delta Pro (Solar Charging Input 1600W Max, 11-150V, 15A Max). May require an XT90 connector adapter.
- EcoFlow Delta Mini (Solar Charge Input 300W 11–75V DC 10A max). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
Bluetti AC300 (Solar Input 2,400W Max., VOC 12-150VDC, 12A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Bluetti AC200 Max (Solar Input 900W Max., VOC 10-145VDC, 15A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Bluetti AC200P (Solar Input 700W Max., VOC 35-150V, 12A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Bluetti EB240 (PV Max Input Power MAX 500W/10A, OCV 16V~68V /MAX10A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Similar spec portable power stations. You are responsible for double-checking to make sure this battery is compatible with your power station. When combining batteries, you are ultimately responsible for making sure your configuration (series or parallel) is compatible.
Product video and how to:
Once the cells are out and clean you will have to test them using a charger like this.
Note that these are reclaimed packs, so the actual cell voltage you receive may be lower than the label shows. These items are sold for DIY and Second Life purposes. Listings that are “untested” as sold as-is and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded. We make no guarantees that all cells will be usable. Even when sold as “new”, “NOS”, or “like-new”, they may be in less than perfect condition. Buyer is responsible for proper cell recycling/disposal. Sold as-is. No refunds.
If you buy a product from us and then realize you don't have, or don't want to acquire, the tool(s) or information needed to make our product(s) work for your specific build, this does not constitute valid grounds for replacements, exchanges or refunds. You are responsible for doing your due diligence before making any purchases.
NEW YORK residents:
On 3/2/2023 New York passed a law banning the sale of lithium-ion batteries for mobility devices that are not certified to UL 2271, and the assembly and reconditioning with cells removed from used batteries for commercial sale within the state of New York (more details here). New York residents, you are solely responsible for researching, understanding and complying with all pertinent regulatory rules, laws, statutes, and NY safety standards.
Safety is important to us, we don't want people to get hurt or property to get damaged, especially when working with DIY and/or second-life lithium-ion batteries. All batteries everywhere are inherently dangerous, so we urge all who work with DIY and/or second-life lithium-ion batteries to take safety seriously so as to avoid causing any harm to self, others or property.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device