PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY.
Shipping to Lower 48 USA states only via Fedex Ground Shipping. No international shipping including Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico. Non-USA customers click here.
Reclaimed R12 (R-Series) genuine Ninebot Max eBike & eScooter IPX7 waterproof enhanced safety battery packs, 10s 36v 15.3Ah 551Wh. Contains x60 lithium-ion 18650 cells in 10s configuration. Genuine Segway Ninebot battery with enhanced safety features built for the Ninebot G30 and Max Series eBikes and eScooters. Packs have some cosmetic blemishes from storage. These packs are "untested" and sold as-is.
Available is 3 variants (choose from dropdown menu):
- 1x Battery, NO cables / Untested
- 1x Battery, WITH cables / Untested
- 1x Battery, WORKING / Tested
- Enhance safety features with advanced potting process
- High Stability
- Super durability
- Fire resistance
- Battery Management System 5.0
- Balance function
- Abnormal temperature protection
- Hot-plug protection
- Under-voltage protection
- Over-charge & over-discharge protection
- Over-current protection
- Short circuit protection
- Handles extreme temperature (-4~122°F)
- IPX7 waterproof
- Battery: Ninebot G30 Battery
- Part numbers: NEE1006-M, 10INR19/66-6
- Configuration: 10s
- Voltage: 36v
- Capacity: 15.3Ah, 551Wh
- Cell Brand: EVE / FarEast, x60 qty
- Cell Morphology: 18650 lithium-ion
- Charging temperature range: 0~104°F (40℃)
- Discharging temperature range: -4~122°F (-20~50℃)
- Standard cycle life: 500 times ( ≥ 70% battery capacity )
- Certifications: CB, UL2271, GOST-R
- Dimensions: 16.7 x 5.1 x 3.1 inches (423mm×130mm×78mm)
We recommend fully charging this pack as soon as you receive it. Charger not included.
Product video and how to:
If you prefer to harvest the cells, you have to remove the rubber around the cells and extract the cells as shown here. You'll have to cut and clean the Nickel interconnects using snips.
Once the cells are out and clean you will have to test them using a charger like this.
Note that these are reclaimed packs, so the actual cell voltage you receive may be lower than the label shows. These items are sold for DIY and Second Life purposes. Listings that are “untested” as sold as-is and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded. We make no guarantees that all cells will be usable. Even when sold as “new”, “NOS”, or “like-new”, they may be in less than perfect condition. Buyer is responsible for proper cell recycling/disposal. Sold as-is. No refunds.
If you buy a product from us and then realize you don't have, or don't want to acquire, the tool(s) or information needed to make our product(s) work for your specific build, this does not constitute valid grounds for replacements, exchanges or refunds. You are responsible for doing your due diligence before making any purchases.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device