Please read the description carefully. This product is linked to a 3rd party affiliate.
This works with 15s lithium.
Magnum Energy 4400W 48VDC Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger MS4448PAE MS-PAE Series; Provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
The MS-PAE 120/240V Series Inverter / Charger from Sensata Technologies is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The MS-PAE Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
- Pure sine wave: Power your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MS-PAE Series on a shelf or wall
- Lightweight: Aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance
- Multiple ports: Provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port
- Accessible design: Extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it
- needs to be.
- Convenient switches: Comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-toread LED indicator
- Input battery voltage range: 36-64 VDC
- Nominal AC output voltage: 120 VAC ± 5%
- Output frequency and accuracy: 60 Hz ± 0.1 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 5%
- Maximum continuous input current: 144 ADC
- Inverter efficiency (peak): 94%
- Transfer time: 16 msecs
- Search model: <6W
- No load (120 VAC output): 25W
- Temperature (Operating/Non-operating): -20°C to +60°C to -40°C to +70°C
- Operating humidity: 0 to 95% RH non-condensing
- Dimensions: 13.75”x12.65”x8.0”
- Mounting: Shelf, wall, MP or MMP panels
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Max operating altitude: 4570m
|Product Dimensions||13.75 x 12.65 x 8 inches|
|Item Weight||60 pounds|
|Item model number||MS4448PAE|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device