Please read the description carefully.
Shipping to Lower 48 USA states only via Ground Shipping. No international shipping including Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico. Non-USA customers click here.
Power cell battery! These powerful 24v 9200mAh battery packs can pull 480A, up to 280A continuous, in an 8s4p configuration using the popular A123 power cells that are used in high power e-bikes and e-boards.
These packs come with a custom BMS connector, so to add your own BMS you'll need to find the matching connector or adapt it to add your own connector.
Available in 2 versions (choose from the dropdown menu):
- Normal Battery
- Unbalanced Battery
FYI, if you don't know what an "unbalanced" battery is then that's not the battery for you. For the unbalanced batteries, you will need to try to balance them before using them safely. If your pack doesn't end up balancing out, you need to be prepared to repair it or harvest the cells out of it. These unbalanced packs are sold as-is.
- Voltage: 24v
- Capacity: 9200mAh
- Current: 480A
- Continuous discharge: 280A
- Configuration: 8s4p
- BMS: Not included
- Brand: A123
- Chemistry: LiFePO4
- Code: ANR26650M1A
- Style: 26650
- Dimensions: 25.85mm D x 65.15mm H
- Weight: 70g
- Nominal Capacity: 2300mAh
- Voltage (nominal): 3.3V
- Internal impedance (1kHz AC typical, mΩ): 6
- HPPC 10 Sec Discharge Pulse Power 50% SOC: 200W
- Recommended standard charge method: 1C to 3.6V CCCV, 45 min
- Recommended fast charge Method to 80% SOC: 4C to 3.6V CC,12 min
- Maximum continuous discharge (A): 70
- Maximum Pulse discharge (10 seconds, A): 120
- Cycle life at 10C discharge, 100% DOD: Over 1,000 cycles
- Operating temperature range: -30°C to +55°C
- Storage temperature range: -40°C to +60°C
Note that these are reclaimed packs, so the actual cell voltage you receive may be lower than the label shows. These items are sold for DIY and Second Life purposes. Listings that are specifically described as “untested” or “sold as-is” and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded. We make no guarantees that all cells will be usable. Even when sold as “new”, “NOS”, or “like-new”, they may be in less than perfect condition. Buyer is responsible for proper cell recycling/disposal.
If you buy a product from us and then realize you don't have, or don't want to acquire, the tool(s) or information needed to make our product(s) work for your specific build, this does not constitute valid grounds for replacements, exchanges or refunds. You are responsible for doing your due diligence before making any purchases from us.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device