Please read the description carefully.
Shipping to Lower 48 USA states only via Ground Shipping. No international shipping including Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico. Non-USA customers click here.
These are 36v 8A 288W eScooter Battery packs using x30 LGM26 or Eve 18650 cells in 10s3p. The packs are reclaimed from eScooters. Available as "tested", "untested", and "harvesting only" packs. Cells are coming in around 90% of the original capacity. Output connector is an XT30 connector. Working packs can be used for replacing internal XIAOMI M365 scooter battery packs or for powering eBikes or any other 36v device requiring up to 8 Amps or less. For higher amp applications, combine multiple packs in parallel (combine x3 using this Amp Booster). Packs may have some cosmetic blemishes.
Available in 4 varieties (choose from the dropdown menu):
- x1 pack (Untested)
- x1 pack (Tested, BMS awake)
- x1 pack (Tested, BMS awake) + XT30 charger 2A
- x1 pack (Cell harvesting only)
Pack Dimensions: 13.5" x 3" x 1.75"
Pack Weight: 3.5 lbs
** NOTE: To get an accurate shipping price when buying more than x6 sets, email email@example.com
Use as an Expansion Battery:
This battery pack can serve as an expansion battery for:
- EcoFlow Delta Max 2000 (Solar Charging Input 800W Max, 11-100V, 13A). May require an XT90 connector adapter.
- EcoFlow Delta Max 1600 (Solar Charging Input 800W Max, 11-100V, 13A). May require an XT90 connector adapter.
- EcoFlow Delta Pro (Solar Charging Input 1600W Max, 11-150V, 15A Max). May require an XT90 connector adapter.
- EcoFlow Delta Mini (Solar Charge Input 300W 11–75V DC 10A max). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
Bluetti AC300 (Solar Input 2,400W Max., VOC 12-150VDC, 12A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Bluetti AC200 Max (Solar Input 900W Max., VOC 10-145VDC, 15A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Bluetti AC200P (Solar Input 700W Max., VOC 35-150V, 12A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Bluetti EB240 (PV Max Input Power MAX 500W/10A, OCV 16V~68V /MAX10A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Similar spec portable power stations.
EVE 18650 cells
Awakened battery packs have a blue LED light on the tope edge, near the XT30 connector. If your pack has no blinking light, it needs to be awakened (see below for instructions on waking up the pack's BMS). Charge these packs using the NEW 42V 1.7A BATTERY CHARGER + MU CABLE BY XIAOMI or this variable charger. Make sure you fully charge the pack as soon as you receive it and before using it.
Battery Pack LED Indicator Lights
- Solid blue = BMS activated, battery full
- Blinking blue = BMS awake
- Blinking red = Battery charging
- Blinking red and blue = Battery trickle-charging
No blinking light = Battery BMS asleep, needs waking
Charger LED Indicator Lights
- Solid red = Charging
- Blinking red = Trickle charge
- Green = Fully charged
When the charger is plugged into your battery pack you should see the charger's LED indicator light red and the battery pack's LED indicator light blinking red. If you see the charger's LED indicator light blinking red (trickle charging) and the battery pack's LED indicator light blinking red & blue, leave your battery pack charging for an extended period of time until the charger's LED indicator light turns solid red. See video below for additional steps.
If your pack is asleep, watch this video to learn how to wake it up:
To wake the pack, connect the charger first, then press the BMS reset button.
Charger with XT30 Connector available here, or a variable power source.
Scooter packs are great for harvesting 18650 cells as they typically have very low cycles. To harvest the cells you have to crack packs open and extract the cells, you'll have to cut and clean the Nickel interconnects using snips.
Once the Cells are out and clean you will have to test them using a charger like this.
Pack Dimensions: 13.5" x 3" x 1.75"
Pack Weight: 3.5 LBS
Nominal cell capcity: 2600mAh
Cell diameter: 18mm
Cell length: 65mm
Cell voltage nominal: 3.6V
Cell charge voltage cut-off: 4.2V
Cell discharging cut-off: 2.5V
Note that these are reclaimed packs, so the actual cell voltage you receive may be lower than the label shows. These items are sold for DIY and Second Life purposes. We make no guarantees that all cells will be usable.
Listings that are “untested” as sold as-is and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded. Even when sold as “new”, “NOS”, or “like-new”, they may be in less than perfect condition. Buyer is responsible for proper cell recycling/disposal. Sold as-is. No refunds. If you buy a product from us and then realize you don't have, or don't want to acquire, the tool(s) or information needed to make our product(s) work for your specific build, this does not constitute valid grounds for replacements, exchanges or refunds. You are responsible for doing your due diligence before making any purchases.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device