30 cell 36v 8Ah, Scooter Battery Packs
30 cell 36v 8Ah, Scooter Battery Packs
Please read the description carefully.
Shipping to Lower 48 USA states only via Ground Shipping. No international shipping including Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico. Non-USA customers click here.
These are 36v 8Ah 288W eScooter Battery packs using x30 LGM26 or Eve 18650 cells in 10s3p. The packs are reclaimed from eScooters. Cells are coming in around 90% of the original capacity. Output connector is an XT30 connector. Working packs can be used for replacing internal XIAOMI M365 scooter battery packs or for powering eBikes or any other 36v. For high amp applications, combine multiple packs in parallel (combine x3 using this Amp Booster). Packs may have some cosmetic blemishes.
Available in 4 varieties (choose from the dropdown menu):
- x1 pack Untested (sold as-is)
- x1 pack Tested (BMS awake)
- x1 pack Tested (BMS awake) + XT30 charger 2A
- x1 pack for Cell Harvesting ONLY (sold as-is)
Cells: EVE or LG
Dimensions: 13.5" x 3" x 1.75"
Weight: 3.5 lbs
** NOTE: To get an accurate shipping price when buying more than x6 sets, email email@example.com
Use as an Expansion Battery:
This battery pack can serve as an expansion battery for many popular power stations. It may be possible to connect multiple batteries in series to increase the charging speed (Volts), or connect multiple in parallel to increase capacity (AmpHours) and current (Amps), see your device specs for max limits. Plz double-check your power station's PV/Solar input specifications to make sure this battery will be compatible. Use with:
- EcoFlow Delta Max 2000 (Solar Charging Input 800W Max, 11-100V, 13A). May require an XT90 connector adapter.
- EcoFlow Delta Max 1600 (Solar Charging Input 800W Max, 11-100V, 13A). May require an XT90 connector adapter.
- EcoFlow Delta Pro (Solar Charging Input 1600W Max, 11-150V, 15A Max). May require an XT90 connector adapter.
- EcoFlow Delta Mini (Solar Charge Input 300W 11–75V DC 10A max). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
Bluetti AC300 (Solar Input 2,400W Max., VOC 12-150VDC, 12A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Bluetti AC200 Max (Solar Input 900W Max., VOC 10-145VDC, 15A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Bluetti AC200P (Solar Input 700W Max., VOC 35-150V, 12A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Bluetti EB240 (PV Max Input Power MAX 500W/10A, OCV 16V~68V /MAX10A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Similar spec portable power stations. You are responsible for double-checking to make sure this battery is compatible with your power station. When combining batteries, you are ultimately responsible for making sure your configuration (series or parallel) is compatible.
EVE 18650 cells
Awakened battery packs have a blue LED light on the tope edge, near the XT30 connector. If your pack has no blinking light, it needs to be awakened (see below for instructions on waking up the pack's BMS). Charge these packs using the NEW 42V 1.7A BATTERY CHARGER + MU CABLE BY XIAOMI or this variable charger. Make sure you fully charge the pack as soon as you receive it and before using it.
Battery Pack LED Indicator Lights
- Solid blue = BMS activated, battery full
- Blinking blue = BMS awake
- Blinking red = Battery charging
- Blinking red and blue = Battery trickle-charging
No blinking light = Battery BMS asleep, needs waking
Charger LED Indicator Lights
- Solid red = Charging
- Blinking red = Trickle charge
- Green = Fully charged
When the charger is plugged into your battery pack you should see the charger's LED indicator light red and the battery pack's LED indicator light blinking red. If you see the charger's LED indicator light blinking red (trickle charging) and the battery pack's LED indicator light blinking red & blue, leave your battery pack charging for an extended period of time until the charger's LED indicator light turns solid red. See video below for additional steps.
If your pack is asleep, watch this video to learn how to wake it up:
To wake the pack, connect the charger first, then press the BMS reset button.
Scooter packs are great for harvesting 18650 cells as they typically have very low cycles. To harvest the cells you have to crack packs open and extract the cells, you'll have to cut and clean the Nickel interconnects using snips.
Once the Cells are out and clean you will have to test them using a charger like this.
Pack Dimensions: 13.5" x 3" x 1.75"
Pack Weight: 3.5 LBS
Nominal cell capcity: 2600mAh
Cell diameter: 18mm
Cell length: 65mm
Cell voltage nominal: 3.6V
Cell charge voltage cut-off: 4.2V
Cell discharging cut-off: 2.5V
Note that these are reclaimed packs, so the actual cell voltage you receive may be lower than the label shows. These items are sold for DIY and Second Life purposes. We make no guarantees that all cells will be usable.
Listings that are “untested” as sold as-is and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded. Even when sold as “new”, “NOS”, or “like-new”, they may be in less than perfect condition. Buyer is responsible for proper cell recycling/disposal. Sold as-is. No refunds. If you buy a product from us and then realize you don't have, or don't want to acquire, the tool(s) or information needed to make our product(s) work for your specific build, this does not constitute valid grounds for replacements, exchanges or refunds. You are responsible for doing your due diligence before making any purchases.
NEW YORK residents:
On 3/2/2023 New York passed a law banning the sale of lithium-ion batteries for mobility devices that are not certified to UL 2271, and the assembly and reconditioning with cells removed from used batteries for commercial sale within the state of New York (more details here). New York residents, you are solely responsible for researching, understanding and complying with all pertinent regulatory rules, laws, statutes, and NY safety standards.
Safety is important to us, we don't want people to get hurt or property to get damaged, especially when working with DIY and/or second-life lithium-ion batteries. All batteries everywhere are inherently dangerous, so we urge all who work with DIY and/or second-life lithium-ion batteries to take safety seriously so as to avoid causing any harm to self, others or property.