Please read the description carefully.
Shipping to Lower 48 USA states only via UPS Ground. No international shipping. Non-USA customers click here.
DIY Electric Skateboard PCB Battery Module. Fits x20 18650 cells per module. Main connector is an XT60. Additional parts required to use this module in your DIY project.
- Batteries sold separately (x20 cells 18650 lithium ion). Harvest this 20-cell battery pack, or check out these great modem packs.
Controller, sold separately via 3rd party. ESC controller is available at MBoards >> remember to use the code JEHU to get free shipping with MBoards.
Charger, sold separately via 3rd party. Charge the battery using any 10s charger like this these, look for one with an XT60 male connector or you can swap whatever connector to the XT60: Charger on AMAZON. You have to charge the batteries to 42v.
Electric Motor, sold separately via 3rd party > Buy at MBoards >> remember to use the code JEHU to get free shipping with MBoards.
- Deck sold separately.
- A protective cover for the battery module is recommended.
Batteries sold separately (x20 cells 18650 lithium ion). Harvest this 20-cell battery pack, or check out these great modem packs.
These items are sold for DIY and Second Life purposes. Listings that are “untested” as sold as-is and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded. Even when sold as “new”, “NOS”, or “like-new”, they may be in less than perfect condition.
If you buy a product from us and then realize you don't have, or don't want to acquire, the tool(s) or information needed to make our product(s) work for your specific build, this does not constitute valid grounds for replacements, exchanges or refunds. You are responsible for doing your due diligence before making any purchases.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device