PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY.
Shipping to Lower 48 USA states via Fedex Ground only. No international shipping including Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico. Non-USA customers click here.
2 kWh battery! Amazing deal for a 2kWh 48v 42Ah 14s battery pack loaded up with Boston Swing 5300 power cells. These cells have a high usable energy density combined with a long cycle life at broad operating temperatures and unmatched safety features. Ideal for a wide range of applications including Stationary Energy Storage and Electric Vehicles (BEVs, PHEV, LCV, NEV). BMS not included.
- Voltage: 48v
- Capacity: 42Ah
- Current: 100A
- Power: 4800W
- Configuration: 14s
- Dimensions: 12.25" L x 6.125" W x 5.75" H
- Output Connector: x2 XT90
- BMS: None
- Condition: Unused
- Capacity: 5300mAh
- Current: 13A continuous
- Power: 19Wh
- Dimensions: Custom 18650, 19 x 37 x 65mm
- Type: Power cells
- Additional: Data sheet here.
Use as an Expansion Battery:
This battery pack can serve as an expansion battery. Connect multiple in series to increase the charging speed (volts), or connect multiple in parallel to increase capacity and current (amps), see your device specs for max limits. Use with:
- EcoFlow Delta Max 2000 (Solar Charging Input 800W Max, 11-100V, 13A). May require an XT90 connector adapter.
- EcoFlow Delta Max 1600 (Solar Charging Input 800W Max, 11-100V, 13A). May require an XT90 connector adapter.
- EcoFlow Delta Pro (Solar Charging Input 1600W Max, 11-150V, 15A Max). May require an XT90 connector adapter.
- EcoFlow Delta Mini (Solar Charge Input 300W 11–75V DC 10A max). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
Bluetti AC300 (Solar Input 2,400W Max., VOC 12-150VDC, 12A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Bluetti AC200 Max (Solar Input 900W Max., VOC 10-145VDC, 15A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
- Bluetti EB240 (PV Max Input Power MAX 500W/10A, OCV 16V~68V /MAX10A). May require an XT60 connector adapter.
We recommend fully charging this pack as soon as you receive it. Charger not included.
Even when sold as “new”, "unused", “NOS”, or “like-new”, they may be in less than perfect condition.
If you buy a product from us and then realize you don't have, or don't want to acquire, the tool(s) or information needed to make our product(s) work for your specific build, this does not constitute valid grounds for replacements, exchanges or refunds. You are responsible for doing your due diligence before making any purchases from us.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device