This product is linked to a 3rd party affiliate.
YaeCCC SUNKKO 719A Li-on battery Weller Soldering Pencil Universal Welding pen Battery Spot welder Pen
- Autocephaly whole set. Convenient to transport and assemble.
- It is low resistance oxygen free copper material, welding stability.
- Suitable for “709” series spot welders.(709A,709AD,709AD+)
- You can replace welding nozzle wantonly, convenient to replace any soldering point.
- The welding pen with anti-skid shoe, comfortable to use; The welding needle is import aluminum alloy, long service life.
Lithium battery universal welding pen
Scope of application
Lead sheets of rechargeable battery can be welding rapidly.
The production, installation, welding of lithium battery or mobile power.
The welding of lead sheets and wires from metal parts.
1 .The overall length of welding pen and cable is 700mm
2.The aggregate area of cable is 18mm²
3.The pin size:φ1.5mm
4. Maximum Welding Current: 500A
How to use it:
1. It should be grind the welding pen use fine emery paper before connect the spot welder for prevent oxidation.
2. Using the above method to deal with the copper head of spot welder.
3. Fit the welding pen and welding copper head together by the M4 spanner that should be tighten to keep well conduction.
4. The spot welder plug must insert in one power socket, don’t plug in second socket, otherwise it will lead to electric current cannot supply. It will affect the spot welding.
5. Because the length of copper cable is 0.65mx2,that will reduce pulse welding current, so it must adjust the current about double times.
6. The aluminum alloy snap-in nozzle is φ1.5,after wastage, that must pull out by fixture and change new welding nozzle. It must push down to low-end.
7. To assure quality, that must keep cleaning the oxide the welding nozzle.
1 x Welding pen
Blue or red color,ships randomly.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device