Please read the description carefully.
Shipping to Lower 48 USA states only via Fedex Ground Shipping. No international shipping including Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico. Non-USA customers click here.
These are reclaimed R1/R2/R3 R-Series eBike Battery Packs. They contain the powerful and popular high-capacity lithium-ion LG MH1 (INR18650MH1) 3200mAh 18650 cells (some may have high quality Panasonic or Samsung cells). Originally made to be in-frame battery packs, but can be used as external packs that can be rack mounted, down-tube mounted and seat tube mounted. These packs are untested.
These eBike packs are untested, some packs light up when you push the power button and others don't light up. These are available in many versions: Lights up, doesn't light up, and a few IMPERFECT packs missing the front end cap & power button (choose from dropdown menu ▼ ):
- R1 Series - 52v 19.2Ah 1000Wh, DOESN'T LIGHT UP
- R1 Series - 52v 19.2Ah 1000Wh, DOESN'T LIGHT UP, IMPERFECT (missing front end cap & power button)
- R1 Series - 52v 13Ah 676Wh, LIGHTS UP
- R1 Series - 52v 13Ah 676Wh, DOESN'T LIGHT UP
- R1 Series - 52v 13Ah 676Wh, DOESN'T LIGHT UP, IMPERFECT (missing front end cap & power button)
- R2 Series - 48v 19Ah 912Wh, LIGHTS UP
- R2 Series - 48v 19Ah 912Wh, DOESN'T LIGHT UP
- R2 Series - 48v 19Ah 912Wh, IMPERFECT (missing front end cap & power button)
- R2 Series - 48v 17.4Ah 835Wh, LIGHTS UP
- R2 Series - 48v 17.4Ah 835Wh, DOESN'T LIGHT UP
- R2 Series - 48v 17.4Ah 835Wh, IMPERFECT (missing front end cap & power button)
- R2 Series - 48v 12.8Ah 615Wh, LIGHTS UP
- R2 Series - 48v 12.8Ah 615Wh, DOESN'T LIGHT UP
- R3 Series - 48v 10A 480Wh , LIGHTS UP
- R2 Series - 48v 10A 480Wh , DOESN'T LIGHT UP
- R3 Series - 48v 8.8A 420Wh, LIGHTS UP
- R2 Series - 48v 8.8A 420Wh, DOESN'T LIGHT UP
Range depends on your speed, efficiency and battery size.
- 52v R1 Series eBike packs can give you a range of approximately 65-100 miles at low speeds (10mph), or approximately 30-50 miles at high speeds (20mph).
- 48v R2 Series eBike packs can give you a range of approximately 40-60 miles at low speeds (10mph), or approximately 20-30 miles at high speeds (20mph).
These packs can be charged with a standard 2A charger or 8A fast charger. 48v packs fully charge in around 4-6 hours using a 2A charger. 52v packs fully charge in around 6-9 hours using a 2A charger, but can fast charge in 1.5-2.5 hours using an 8A fast charger.
Charger not included. (48V & 52V chargers aren't cross-compatible).
Note that these are reclaimed packs, so the actual cell voltage you receive may be lower than the label shows. These items are sold for DIY and Second Life purposes. Listings that are “untested” as sold as-is and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded. We make no guarantees that all cells will be usable. Even when sold as “new”, “NOS”, or “like-new”, they may be in less than perfect condition. Buyer is responsible for proper cell recycling/disposal. Sold as-is. No refunds.
If you buy a product from us and then realize you don't have, or don't want to acquire, the tool(s) or information needed to make our product(s) work for your specific build, this does not constitute valid grounds for replacements, exchanges or refunds. You are responsible for doing your due diligence before making any purchases.
NEW YORK residents:
On 3/2/2023 New York passed a law banning the sale of lithium-ion batteries for mobility devices that are not certified to UL 2271, and the assembly and reconditioning with cells removed from used batteries for commercial sale within the state of New York (more details here). New York residents, you are solely responsible for researching, understanding and complying with all pertinent regulatory rules, laws, statutes, and NY safety standards.
Safety is important to us, we don't want people to get hurt or property to get damaged, especially when working with DIY and/or second-life lithium-ion batteries. All batteries everywhere are inherently dangerous, so we urge all who work with DIY and/or second-life lithium-ion batteries to take safety seriously so as to avoid causing any harm to self, others or property.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device