Please read the description carefully.
Shipping to USA only. No international shipping. Non-USA customers click here.
The MegaloDongle X Powerstrip is designed especially for your DIY Powerwall build using 20-cell scooter packs and 30-cell scooter packs with XT30 connectors. Connect multiple MegaloDongle X Powerstrips together to build your powerwall to your custom specs. Each MegaloDongle X Powerstrip allows you to combine up to x28 20-cell scooter packs and 30-cell scooter packs. Discharge via an SB120 Anderson connector, charge via XT90. See videos below.
Available in 2 configurations (choose from dropdown menu):
- MegaloDongle X Master for x28 scooter packs
- MegaloDongle X Slave for x28 scooter packs (no meter)
BUILT-IN METER w WIRELESS
The MegaloDongle X Master comes with a built-in DC 500V 500A WIRELESS VOLTAGE/POWER/CAPACITY METER. It has 18 functions to help you conveniently and quickly access more accurate measurements. Note: The MegaloDongle X Slave does not come with a meter.
- Wireless transmission of data, to avoid the complex wiring between the display and detection modules that could cause interference.
- Hall sensor is used to realize non-contact detection current without disconnecting wires, which is safe, reliable and convenient.
- Voltage, current, power, temperature, capacity, percentage of remaining capacity, running time is displayed at the same time.
- Double relay interface. Manage charge and discharge separately.
- With charge over voltage, discharge under voltage, charge over-current, discharge over-current protection.
- The memory function of the breakpoint, power-on and power-off, and the number of AH and WH before power-off can be memorized.
More meter specs & details here.
Use this charger to charge your scooter packs through the MegaloDongle Xs built-in XT90 charging pigtail.
Use this inverter.
Use this transfer switch.
Watch these videos to learn more about the MegaloDongle X:
Watch this video to learn how use the MegaloDongle X to build your own DIY Powerwall:
These items are sold for DIY and Second Life purposes. Listings that are “untested” as sold as-is and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded. Even when sold as “new”, “NOS”, or “like-new”, they may be in less than perfect condition.
If you buy a product from us and then realize you don't have, or don't want to acquire, the tool(s) or information needed to make our product(s) work for your specific build, this does not constitute valid grounds for replacements, exchanges or refunds. You are responsible for doing your due diligence before making any purchases.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device