|Item Weight||3.84 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.54 x 1.97 x 0.94 inches|
This product is linked to a 3rd party affiliate.
I'm using two of these one to measure energy coming into my Powerwall and another one for energy coming out of my Powerwall, not entirely necessary but useful to determine system efficiency.
This meter can only be used with one-phase AC power. And it can only measure the active power(real power). It doesn't show Apparent power. For more information about the difference, please search AC POWER on wikipedia.
Working voltage: 80 ~ 260VAC
Working frequency: 50/60Hz
Measuring Accuracy: 1%
Power Consumption: 0.2W
Measurement speed: 2 times/s
Store data when power off.
The blue backlight can be turned on/off manually
1. Power test range: 0~22kW
2. Energy test range: 0~9999kWh
3. Voltage test range: 80~260V(single-phase)
4. Current test range: 0~ 100A
1. Please make sure the AC input is Pure Sine Wave.(Municipal electric power is pure sine wave). Please don't use the meter to measure AC power converted from a DC-AC inverter UNLESS you can make sure the output from your DC-AC inverter is Pure Sine Wave. This is very important.
2. Applied load should not exceed the rated power.
3. Wiring order can not be wrong.
4. This module is suitable for indoor applications, please do not use outdoors.
1x AC Power Multimeter
1-year free replacement or full refund without return.
If the item you have received is defective in any way, please message us for free replacement or a full refund without return.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device