|Item Weight||9.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||22 x 9.3 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||PS1004|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PS1004|
|Cover Included||Remote, Wire Gauge|
This product is linked to a 3rd party affiliate.
GoWISE Power PS1004 Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- GoWISE Power PURE SINE Power Inverter 3000W Continuous/6000W Surge, 12V DC to 120V AC w/ Black and Red Cables w/ Ring Terminals, Remote Switch, 5 kinds of Protection Systems and 4 Output Sockets
- Ideal use in cars, vessels, and for power failure emergencies and s maximum efficiency with computers, sensitive equipment, and more
- 5 Protection systems: Thermal protection, Overload protection, Over Voltage protection, Under Voltage protection, Low Voltage protection alarm
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) <3%; Soft start low interference tech and temperature control cooling fan. Output Voltage: AC 120V; Frequency: 60Hz
GoWISE Power 3000W Continuous 6000W Surge Peak Power Pure Sine Wave Inverter
This Power Tech-On Power Inverter can supply you with AC power converted from a DC power source. It is a stable power source with 600W/1000W/2000W/3000W/ continuous power and 1200W/2000W/4000W/6000W surge power with low harmonic distortion. Compact and portable, it can be used on worksites, boats, cars, camping or for permanent use. This inverter also includes black and red cables with ring terminals, a remote switch, an inverter with 3 or 2 AC sockets and 1 USB port 5V, 2000mA or 1000mA and a detailed instruction manual.
This Power Tech-On Technology PURE SINE Power Inverter is an advanced tool of power conversion. This power inverter can be used in cars, vessels and camping, and in emergency if power fails. It includes 5 Protection systems: Thermal Protection, Overload Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Low Voltage Protection Alarm. The 5 protection systems comes with an LED light to indicate the problem.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device