Please read the description carefully.
Shipping via Fedex Ground only. No international shipping (including Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico). Non-USA customers click here.
UNUSED CELLS in factory packaging. Unused LG INR21700-M50L 3.6v 4800mAh 21700 li-ion cells give you very large capacity at an affordable price, perfect for your DIY battery projects. Factory packaging contains 130 cells per box. Orders containing more or less than 130 cells will be repackaged for shipping.
These cells are naked (un-wrapped/un-sleeved), so you'll need to shrink wrap them to prevent shorting. Wraps sold separately here.
Available in 3 options (choose from dropdown menu):
- x1 LG INR21700-M50L cell (max 13 cells)
- x14 LG INR21700-M50L cells (max 9 sets)
- x130 LG INR21700-M50L cells in Factory Box (** NOTE: To get an accurate shipping price when buying more than x4 sets, email email@example.com)
LG INR2170-M50L Specs:
- Nominal 4.80Ah
- C/10 4.80Ah
- Continuous 9.3A
- Peak 21A
Max Discharge Current
- -20 ~ 10°C: 0.5C (2,400mA)
- 10 ~ 25°C: 3.0C (14,400mA)
- 25 ~ 55°C: 1.5C (7,200mA)
- Amperage 4800mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.69V
- Nom 18.2Wh
- Min 17.6Wh
- Continuous 31.3 W
- Peak 74.9 W
- Gravimetric 263 Wh/kg
- Volumetric 722 Wh/l
- Gravimetric 1.10 kW/kg
- Volumetric 3.03 kW/l
- Diameter : ≤ 21.44 mm
- Height : ≤ 70.60 mm
- Charge: 0 ~ 45ºC
- Discharge: -20 ~ 55ºC
Product info video:
Note that these are reclaimed packs, so the actual cell voltage you receive may be lower than the label shows. These items are sold for DIY and Second Life purposes. Listings that are “untested” as sold as-is and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded. We make no guarantees that all cells will be usable. Even when sold as “new”, “NOS”, or “like-new”, they may be in less than perfect condition. Buyer is responsible for proper cell recycling/disposal. Sold as-is. No refunds.
If you buy a product from us and then realize you don't have, or don't want to acquire, the tool(s) or information needed to make our product(s) work for your specific build, this does not constitute valid grounds for replacements, exchanges or refunds. You are responsible for doing your due diligence before making any purchases.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device