Please read the description carefully.
Shipping to USA only. No international shipping. Non-USA customers click here.
The MegaloDongle X Powerstrip is designed especially for your DIY Powerwall build using 20-cell scooter packs and 30-cell scooter packs with XT30 connectors. Connect multiple MegaloDongle X Powerstrips together to build your powerwall to your custom specs. Each MegaloDongle X Powerstrip allows you to combine up to x28 20-cell scooter packs and 30-cell scooter packs. Discharge via an SB120 Anderson connector, charge via XT90. See videos below.
Available in 2 configurations (choose from dropdown menu):
- MegaloDongle X Master for x28 scooter packs
- MegaloDongle X Slave for x28 scooter packs (no meter)
BUILT-IN METER w WIRELESS
The MegaloDongle X Master comes with a built-in DC 500V 500A WIRELESS VOLTAGE/POWER/CAPACITY METER. It has 18 functions to help you conveniently and quickly access more accurate measurements. Note: The MegaloDongle X Slave does not come with a meter.
- Wireless transmission of data, to avoid the complex wiring between the display and detection modules that could cause interference.
- Hall sensor is used to realize non-contact detection current without disconnecting wires, which is safe, reliable and convenient.
- Voltage, current, power, temperature, capacity, percentage of remaining capacity, running time is displayed at the same time.
- Double relay interface. Manage charge and discharge separately.
- With charge over voltage, discharge under voltage, charge over-current, discharge over-current protection.
- The memory function of the breakpoint, power-on and power-off, and the number of AH and WH before power-off can be memorized.
More meter specs & details here.
Use this charger to charge your scooter packs through the MegaloDongle Xs built-in XT90 charging pigtail.
Use this inverter.
Use this transfer switch.
Watch these videos to learn more about the MegaloDongle X: